The Merrell Moab Speed uses the innovations of the archival Moab and updates them for the ever-changing trail. The Moab Speed features recycled laces, lining and footbed and is built on a solid foundational rock plate. The shoe features FloatPro and a new Vibram Traction Lug outsole design for enhanced stability and traction.
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, excellent breathability and waterproof performance, mesh and TPU upper.
- 100% recycled laces.
- Padded collar.
- Protective toe cap.
- 100% recycled mesh lining.
- EVA foam insole with 50% recycled top sheet.
- Removeable PU foam insole.
- Protective rock plate.
- FloatPro Foam midsole for a lightweight ride that is long lasting.
- New Vibram Traction Lug outsole design for enhanced stability and traction.
- Vibram Ecostep that is 30% recyced rubber.
- Weight: 600g.