SHOP SAFELY AT WROES
As a family run company the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our highest priority, so we’re doing all we can to help keep our local communities safe.
We clean our shops throughout the day, particularly multi-touch surfaces and as a result of our strict hygiene regime we should be able to open our Changing Rooms by request.
Throughout the pandemic, our number one priority has been keeping our staff, volunteers and customers safe.
We have now introduced a number of safety measures to ensure our customers can shop with us safely, these include:
- Asking that customers follow government requirements with regards to wearing face coverings in our shops (we understand that some customers are exempt for health or other reasons).
- Limiting the number of customers in our shops and stores at any one time so that we can maintain social distancing rules.
- There will be a sign by the shop entrance with the maximum number we can safely accommodate at that shop. This may mean that at busier times customers will be required to wait outside.
- In some shops fixtures have been removed to make it easier to move around and maintain a safe distance from other customers and our shop team.
- Encouraging our customers to use the hand sanitiser positioned at the entrance to the shop.
Customers making a purchase will notice that we have installed a protective screen at the till point for the benefit of them and our colleagues.
We are encouraging everyone to pay by contactless or card if possible, with contactless purchases now accepted up to the value of £45. For those unable to pay by those means, we will continue to accept cash and have asked our teams only to accept coins and notes placed on the counter top.
We are also implementing enhanced cleaning schedules to ensure all the customer touchpoints such as the front door and the till point counter top are regularly cleaned with anti bacterial sprays and wipes.
Whilst the website only shows a limited selection of our vast range of products we hope you will be happy to browse. Our offices are currently working on reduced staff and we continue to answer your queries by phone and email, tel: 01288 353789 – email: email@example.com