A protective and lightweight waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for backpacking and trekking in the mountains. GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to create a comfortable, lightweight shell that is incredibly durable. The Mountain Equipment Alpine fit is unrestrictive for all-day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in bad weather.
- 2.5 layer GORE-TEX PACLITE 40D faabric with Fcec free DWR.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric reinforcements with Fcec free DWR.
- Fully adjustable Mountain HC Hood.
- Alpine fit with pre-shaped sleeves.
- YKK moulded Aquagaurd centre front zip with internal flap.
- 2 large pockets with YKK WR zips.
- YKK WR underarm venting zips.
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords.