Pure British Wool Mattress Topper
These sumptuous, handcrafted, certified 100% British wool mattress toppers are created to add that little extra layer of comfort and luxury on top of your mattress. They can also help to lengthen the life of your mattress – fitting snuggly between your bottom sheet and mattress.
- Devon Duvets only ever use 100% British wool – and as such are very proud to be the first bedding company in the UK to achieve accreditation from British Wool. Only companies that can prove 100% of their wool is British are given this accreditation.
- Also only ever using 100% natural brushed cotton in the outer casings of the wool mattress toppers giving a beautiful feel and comfort to the finished product.
- Each mattress topper is individually handcrafted by seamstresses in the Devon workshops, then hand folded and placed into reusable packaging.
- These mattress toppers come in UK and EU standard sizes but they can also make bespoke sizes – just let us know your requirements. Some handcrafted super king beds can vary slighty in size so please contact us if you require a mattress topper to fit your specific super king size bed.
- Devon duvets offer 5 year guarantee on the mattress toppers ( subject to Devon Duvets Terms & conditions)
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Cool in Summer, warm in Winter, helping you to achieve a more restful sleep. Also helps to aid 'night sweats'.|
|Ideal for use with all mattresses – especially with those that radiate heat back up into the body (some types of memory foam mattresses).||Disperses body heat, spreading it before it penetrates a heat reflecting mattress.|
|No bleach or chemicals used when wool is cleaned; no glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin and is also eco-friendly.|
|Broad elasticated straps on corners.||Flexibility for differing depths of mattress. Keeps topper in place and allows topper to be turned and used on both sides.|
|Luxurious 100% brushed cotton casing surrounds wool filling. Wool is hand teased and needled and then carefully stitched into casing.||Creates a soft feel and higher resistance to sliding on your mattress. Does not require shaking and does not clump.|
|Resists dust mites.||Hygienic and helps to relieve symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Responsible and sustainable. Wool is shorn from live sheep in traditional way. Cotton casing is made in a mill that has OKEO-TEX® certification.*||100% natural products that are environmentally-friendly and therefore won't end up in landfill when it's time to replace your mattress topper.|
*OKEO-TEX® certification means the mill has proved that it makes textiles and fabrics that are free of harmful chemicals.
Easy Care: Turn your mattress topper regularly on the bed and use both sides. To keep fresh, simply hang outside to air. Any areas requiring more attention can be spot cleaned.